Now available for the commercial market, the first eye-safe IR laser pointer, IR illuminator and green laser pointer in a single compact unit. Features an adjustable IR illuminator for better illumination at longer ranges, dual activation switches and high/low power modes.
The DBAL-A3 class 1/3R Civilian, based on the standard issue DBAL-A3 for U.S. warfighters, brings the latest advances in IR and laser technology to the civilian market with its dual beam reliability for extreme accuracy in low- and no-light maneuvers. In addition, the DBAL-A3 is the first to feature new defocused adjustable IR illumination technology to enable both midrange and close quarter target acquisition.
- Visible green laser
- Weight 8 oz.
- Submersible to 5 m
- Item No. 9008 (Black)
- Item No. 9009 (Desert Sand)
- Fully Adjustable Windage / Elevation
- Dual remote cable ports
- Single laser activation switch
- Low profile windage and elevation adjusters
- Mounting holes for a flip-up front sight, sub-miniature red dot sight or a MIL-SPEC-1913 top rail.
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum, MIL-SPEC Type III hardcoat anodized case
The Steiner eOptics Dual Beam Aiming Laser, or DBAL series, is the choice of military units worldwide.
This product is subject to ITAR controls. By adding to cart, I understand, acknowledge, and agree to the Export Policy. I am a U.S. Person, and I do not intend to export this product.