DBAL-A3, Green Laser 0.7mW IR Black
Now available for the commercial market, the first eye-safe IR laser pointer, IR illuminator and green laser pointer in a single compact unit. Features an adjustable IR illuminator for better illumination at longer ranges, dual activation switches and high/low power modes.
The DBAL-A3 class 1/3R Civilian, based on the standard issue DBAL-A3 for U.S. warfighters, brings the latest advances in IR and laser technology to the civilian market with its dual beam reliability for extreme accuracy in low- and no-light maneuvers. In addition, the DBAL-A3 is the first to feature new defocused adjustable IR illumination technology to enable both midrange and close quarter target acquisition.
- Visible green laser
- Weight 8 oz.
- Submersible to 5 m
- Item No. 9008 (Black)
- Item No. 9009 (Desert Sand)
- Fully Adjustable Windage / Elevation
- Dual remote cable ports
- Single laser activation switch
- Low profile windage and elevation adjusters
- Mounting holes for a flip-up front sight, sub-miniature red dot sight or a MIL-SPEC-1913 top rail.
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum, MIL-SPEC Type III hardcoat anodized case
The Steiner eOptics Dual Beam Aiming Laser, or DBAL series, is the choice of military units worldwide.