Now available for the commercial market, the first eye-safe IR laser pointer, IR illuminator and green laser pointer in a single compact unit. Features an adjustable IR illuminator for better illumination at longer ranges, dual activation switches and high/low power modes.
The DBAL-A3 civilian model is based on the standard issue DBAL-A3 for U.S. warfighters. And just like the restricted models, this unit offers the latest advances in IR and visible laser technology. The dual-beam infrared laser and illuminator combination is extremely accurate in low- and no-light maneuvers. In addition, the DBAL-A3 is the first to feature new defocused adjustable IR illumination technology to enable both midrange and close quarter target acquisition.
- Visible green laser
- Weight 8.29 oz.
- Submersible to 20 m
- Item No. 9008 (Black)
- Item No. 9009 (Desert Sand)
- Low-profile windage and elevation adjusters
- Dual remote cable ports – remote fire and visible override
- High and low power modes
- Single laser activation switch – tap and release for momentary activation, tap twice for 5 minute continuous on
- Activation/Low battery indicator light
- 60601-T6 Aircraft Aluminum, MIL-SPEC Type III Hardcoat Anodized Body
- Attach to any Picatinny rail using patented, self-adjusting Quick Release HT Mount
- Available in black, desert sand and flat dark earth
The Steiner eOptics Dual Beam Aiming Laser, or DBAL series, is the top choice for military units worldwide.
This product is subject to ITAR controls. By adding to cart, I understand, acknowledge, and agree to the Export Policy. I am a U.S. Person, and I do not intend to export this product.